If you already know you want a Magical Butter MB2 and are just here to snag the Magical Butter Coupon Code, you can go here and use the code WAKEANDBAKE for 20% off your entire order.
Using that code does more than save you money. It also supports the education and advocacy work we do to show the world that cannabis is healthy. We're eternally grateful for your support ?
I've been using the Magical Butter MB2 for over 6 years now. And in 6 years a lot has happened.
High CBD and CBG cannabis can now be shipped to your doorstep.
Cannabis legalization movements are winning all over the world (go Canada!)
And people are really starting to get that cannabis can be used as a health tool as long as you know how to do it.
One thing that hasn't changed is the Magical Butter Machine.
It's a cannabis and herbal infusion device that has stood the test of time, a workhorse in the cannabis kitchen and an affordable option. I put it through the test of 3 cannabis cookbooks and infinite batches of cannabis infused coconut oil.
If you're looking to infuse large batches of cannabis oils, tinctures and butter at a reasonable price, the MB2 may be a good option for you.
But there have also been a lot of advances in the cannabis kitchen gadget world.
The Magical Butter is the most affordable of all of the options, but how does it stack up and does it give you what you really need?
Magical Butter MB2 Review
What exactly does the Magical Butter do?
The MagicalButter MB2e is the world’s first countertop botanical extractor, designed for infusing the essence of cannabis and other herbs into butter, oil, alcohol, lotions, and more!
Combining an immersion blender with a programmable thermostat and heating unit, the MB machine is designed to create incredible recipes and botanical infusions with little or no labor.
The MagicalButter machine grinds, heats, stirs, and steeps your herbal extract, all at the correct time intervals and temperature for a perfect infusion every time. As a result, you achieve your desired infusion easily, safely, and consistently.
How do you infuse in it?
- Put all of your ingredients in.
- Choose the time and temperature settings that work for your infusion.
- Walk away. No stirring. No babysitting. No worries.
- Strain using the included filters and love glove and store your infusion or tincture in the fridge or in a cool dark place.
That's it. It's a very simple process that takes very little brainpower or elbow grease from you and provides consistent results.
PRO tip: If you're using a solid coconut oil or butter, add it in before you put in the herb. The MB2 heats from the bottom and can overheat your plant material before the oil or butter melts. I'm sure it says that somewhere in the manual, but if you're a manual scanner like me, I don't want you to have to learn that one the hard way.
Magical Butter Pros and Cons
I'm a huge fan of pros and cons lists. So let's do this.
- It's the most affordable cannabis kitchen gadget. The Magical Butter MB2 is the most affordable infusion device out there. You can get one for $174.95. When you use the code WAKEANDBAKE, you get an extra 20% off, making the device only $139.96.
- Great customer service. There are knock off brands out there, but the reason MB2 is worth it is because their customer service is amazing. They stand by their product, are there to help and have been around for a long time.
- Large Batches. It's the largest capacity infusion device and you can infuse from 2-5 cups of oil/butter in each batch. This is great for large batches of CBD or CBG oil for daily use.
- Auto Stir/Grind. We now know that you don't need to grind or stir your plant material in order to make potent oil, but some people still prefer it. If you're looking for a machine that grinds your material for you, this is the only one on the market that does that.
- Lots of accessories. Love gloves, filters, gummy and butter molds, the decarbox… the folks at Magical Butter have tricked this thing out with accessories.
- Temperature and Time Settings. You can choose different temps and times depending on what you're infusing. There's a guide to choosing time and temperature in the manual so you don't have to guess.
- Self Cleaning Option
- Fun vibe! The colorful flashing lights really jazz up the kitchen and get you really excited about whatever infusion is in there.
- Versatile. Great for more than just cannabis oil or butter. I love it for quick tinctures, herbal infusions and body care.
- Smell reduction. it's not smell proof, like the FX but it's much much better than the crockpot and just as solid as the mason jar method.
- It doesn't do small batches. There's a minimum fill line that takes about 2 cups of material and oil. If you don't have access to a decent amount of cannabis (at least 14 grams/half oz) and oil, or you don't want to make large batches, the MB2 probably isn't the best option. For smaller batches, check out the Nova, FX or the Levo 2.
- Doesn't decarb. This is one of the biggest cons. You'll have to do this step separately in the oven, in the decarb box by Magical Butter or in a Nova. If you're looking for an all in one, decarb-infuse-bake option (and you have it in your budget), I highly recommend checking out the Ardent FX.
Magical Butter Coupon Code
If the Magical Butter sounds like a good option for you,
Let me know if you have anything more to add in the comments section below or shoot your questions to [email protected] We're here to help!
Disclaimer: This is not intended as medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m also not a lawyer and can’t defend you if you get busted trying to make this recipe in a state that still considers possession or cultivation of cannabis a criminal act. I don’t agree with this law, but I’d never advocate that you break it. Jail would suck. Instead, I strongly advise that you work to change the law in your state or nation by supporting and being active in grassroots organizations that are trying to legalize cannabis in your area (they’re everywhere). This recipe is heretoforth only intended for people who live in states or countries where medical or recreational use of cannabis is legal, who are 21 and older, of sound mind and who understand that operating heavy machinery (cars, trucks, planes, etc.) under the influence of any intoxicant, including marijuana, is incredibly dangerous, immature, and wholly stupid. Please don’t ever eat and drive. Support public transportation or use the two legs that evolution gave you and walk your sweet ass wherever it is that you need to go.