This blog post contains sexually explicit language, so if you’re someone who gets offended by that kind of thing, please stop reading riiiiight… now.
You’ve been warned, so here goes…
Real talk about herpes.
The answer to the age-old question, “is there such a thing as too much weed lube?”
Can I ever just have a normal conversation?
If this episode of Pioneering Cannabis is any indication, the answer is a resounding “no.”
This week’s conversation with Cannabis Pioneer and Sex and Cannabis Coach Ashley Manta was anything but “normal”.
And as I sit here, after just having another “not normal” conversation at a hotel restaurant about the endocannabinoid system with two bystanders (while in a bible belt state), I just can’t help but appreciate how far we’ve come.
We live in a time when I can sit down with Ashley and we can talk openly and hilariously about:
- How to use cannabis to increase sexual pleasure and decrease pain
- How cannabis suppositories can make cervical orgasms possible
- How to use weed lube and what it’s actually doing to your anatomy
- What would happen if you dunked a penis into weed lube for 20 minutes (weird to write, but it totally came up)
- Steps to using cannabis to open back up after sexual trauma
- Whether or not cannabis is good for preventing and decreasing the duration of herpes outbreaks
We cover a lot in this podcast and personally, this episode was such a sign of growth for me – a woman who uncomfortably used the term “naughty bits” in her first weed lube post because she was so shy about openly talking about sex.
But the truth is, it’s not just me.
As a society, we’ve come so far in both the sex and cannabis worlds in the past 10 years.
It just makes sense to combine those two things to make life even more pleasurable and healthy.
If you’re a person who has sex (either with yourself and/or with someone else) and you want to make it better, this podcast is for you.
Happy valentines day and a whole lot of oversharing from me to you,
CorinneThank you for supporting this site with purchases made through links in this article. Join the Cannabis Book Club